d
I am Me. In the entire world, there is no one else exactly like me. Everything that comes out of me is authentically mine, because I alone chose it: I own everything about me: my body, my feelings, my mouth, my voice, all my actions, whether they be to others or myself. I own my fantasies, my dreams, my hopes, my fears. Because I own all of me. I am me, and I am Okay.

Sunday, June 20, 2010

my new interest

since i put on some interest in baking, i have go through some sort of training within my neigbourhood. lots of experimental have been done, and lots of waste. its worth when it work, here a my least of cakes.



ELMO my favorite cuppies..:)


i am new on decorating cuppies.. this is the result... i like most!! ;))
first line: violet flower
2nd line: ice cream
3rd line: grassy
4th line: yellow flower
5th line: pink flower

this is the very best of what you all have seen from me. i think surely that i can make it to the top. so better start doing the advert and publishing, hehe

there`s more coming and will be written...


No comments:

Post a Comment